In celebration of the newest installment of the “Hunger Games” “Catching Fire” coming out this November. We thought we would put our favorite Jennifer Lawernce red carpet looks together. Her style has truly evolved into a fashion trend setter. Enjoy our top 10 looks, and “may the odds be ever in your favor”.
Halloween is only days away we hope you all have your costumes ready. But in case you have waited till the last minute, we have found some amazing ideas from “Oh Happy Day”, check out their site for more ideas. Fashion icons for kids costumes, by far the cutest thing I have ever seen! But if you don’t have any kids of your own these ideas can easily be turned into adult costumes. Tell us which one is your favorite, I vote Anna Wintour, so fab even as a kids costume September issue and all.
Happy Halloween everyone! And be safe!
To get a detailed instructions on how to put these together visit “Oh Happy Day”
Photo courtesy of : “Oh Happy Day”
Have you noticed that the 90s are coming back full force! And you can’t have the 90′s without plaid now can you? Being one of the biggest trends for fall we suggest you don’t stay behind. Now if you are not feeling the grudge look, rest assured you can still pull this trend off by just following these simple tips.
1. Out on the go: Pair a plaid print jacket or pant with basic pieces not over doing, because this will cause your outfit to look busy. Concentrate on just one piece.
2. Mixing prints : Plaid is a tricky print to mix, but as you see Jessica Alba mixed leopard and plaid. You would never think of pair those two together, but if you keep your neutral undertone with both patterns and keep all your other pieces pretty basic you should be fine.
3. Subtle Prints: Not to sure about this trend? Try choosing a very subtle plaid print and pairing it with one of the undertone colors. This will easy you into plaid.
4. Be Bold: Are you adventurous with your looks? Then you can get away with a very bold looking print, but make sure you don’t over do it. Pairing your bold print with a leather jacket and basic shoe will pull your look together.
5. All Over : When doing an all over print its better to do a subtle print that will not over power you. Now if you don’t want to do subtle try a coat paired with a basic dress.
Photos courtesy of: “Style Sight”